Terms and conditions 1. One winner will receive a prize of an Olympus E-420 Komachi
2. The closing date is Sunday 1 February 2009.
3. All correct entries will be entered into a prize draw and the
winner will be drawn at random and notified by email by Monday 16
4. No cash alternative. The prizes cannot be combined with any
other offer and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
5. Entry is limited to one per person.
6. Entries must be submitted online to the National Portrait
Gallery. The winning entrant will be chosen at random by the National
Portrait Gallery from all completed and valid entries received by the
closing date. The decision is final and not open to challenge.
7. The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
8. The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to substitute
the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
9. The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to withdraw
or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its
10. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to
have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
11. Employees of the National Portrait Gallery, 8
Magazine, Olympus and associated companies, their families, agents or
anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
12. The competition is run by the Marketing Department.