Using our images in DVDs
020 7312 2473/4/5/6
fax: 20 7312 2464
St Martin's Place
London WC2H 0HE
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the following things:
- Which images would you like to use (e.g. William Shakespeare NPG 1)?
- What is the title of the DVD?
- How many times will the images appear in the DVD?
- What languages will the DVD be made in?
- What countries will the DVD be distributed to?
- What is the print run?
- Are the images in the programme itself or on the packaging?
Please don't forget to let us know about your deadline and tell us your postal address!
- We will then reply, to let you know if permission is available.
- We will also let you know how much it is going to cost.
- If you confirm you order in writing and provide full payment, we will fulfil your order as quickly as possible and supply the images with a license to use them in your project.
- The specific terms of the licence are set out in the invoice (you'll need to get further permission if you want to use the images in any other way) while the general terms are spelt out carefully in our terms & conditions.
If you would like more information or would prefer to fill in a more detailed application form, please let us know and we will despatch these documents to you.
*We are often asked about the difference between DVDs and CD-Roms, and make a distinction between the time-based, linear media generally available on DVD from the more static interactive media generally available on CD-Rom.