Using our images in exhibitions
020 7312 2473/4/5/6
fax: 20 7312 2464
St Martin's Place
London WC2H 0HE
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the following things:
- Which images would you like to use (e.g. William Shakespeare NPG 1)?
- Where will the exhibition be held?
- What is the title of the exhibition?
- Is the exhibition free to get into?
- What size are the images being reproduced?
- How long is the exhibition on for?
Please don't forget to let us know about your deadline and tell us your postal address!
- We will then reply, to let you know if permission is available.
- We will also let you know how much it is going to cost.
- If you confirm you order in writing and provide full payment, we will fulfil your order as quickly as possible and supply the images with a license to use them in your project.
- The specific terms of the licence are set out in the invoice (you'll need to get further permission if you want to use the images in any other way) while the general terms are spelt out carefully in our terms & conditions.
Alternatively you may be able to buy prints of the images and display them (instead of reproducing the images on exhibition panels) - we would not charge you a reproduction fee for this. Our print price list is available at http://www.npg.org.uk/shop/prints.php