Using our images on television etc
020 7312 2473/4/5
fax: 20 7312 2464
St Martin's Place
London WC2H 0HE
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the following things:
- Which images would you like to use (e.g. William Shakespeare NPG 1)?
- What is the name of the production company and the commissioning broadcaster?
- What is the title of the TV programme?
- How many times will the images appear (‘flashes’) in the programme?
- What countries will the programme be shown in?
- How many transmissions of the programme would you like to clear rights for?
- Are the images to be in the main body of the programme or in the title sequence?
- What other platforms do you need to clear for (e.g. DVD, Internet, VOD)?
Please don't forget to let us know about your deadline and tell us your postal address!
- We will then reply, to let you know if permission is available.
- We will also let you know how much it is going to cost.
- If you confirm your order in writing and provide full payment, we will fulfil your order as quickly as possible and supply the images with a license to use them in your project.
- The specific terms of the licence are set out in the invoice (you'll need to get further permission if you want to use the images in any other way) while the general terms are spelt out carefully in our terms & conditions.
If you would like more information or would prefer to fill in a more detailed application form, please let us know and we will despatch these documents to you.