5 of 89 portraits of John Bright
by Harry Furniss
pen and ink, 1880s-1900s
12 1/2 in. x 7 3/8 in. (318 mm x 187 mm)
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sitterback to top
- John Bright (1811-1889), Statesman and orator. Sitter associated with 89 portraits.
Artistback to top
- Harry Furniss (1854-1925), Caricaturist. Artist associated with 431 portraits, Sitter in 13 portraits.
Linked publicationsback to top
- Ormond, Richard, Early Victorian Portraits, 1973, p. 53
Exhibitions and displays
- The World of Rupert Potter: Photographs of Beatrix, Millais and friends
Until 16 November
- Thomas Carlyle: Historian of Heroes
From 14 July