6 of 87 portraits on display in Room 31 at the National Portrait Gallery
by Henry Lamb
oil on panel, 1914
14 1/2 in. x 12 1/2 in. (368 mm x 318 mm)
Given by Darsie Japp, 1965
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sitterback to top
- Henry Lamb (1883-1960), Painter. Sitter associated with 21 portraits, Artist associated with 18 portraits.
Artistback to top
- Henry Lamb (1883-1960), Painter. Artist associated with 18 portraits, Sitter associated with 21 portraits.
Linked publicationsback to top
- Rogers, Malcolm, Master Drawings from the National Portrait Gallery, 1993 (accompanying the exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery from 5 August to 23 October 1994), p. 150
- Saywell, David; Simon, Jacob, Complete Illustrated Catalogue, 2004, p. 360
Linked displays and exhibitionsback to top
- The Camden Town Group and beyond (27 November 2010 - 31 August 2011)