1 of 9 portraits of Lindsay Anderson
© Lewis Morley Archive / National Portrait Gallery, London
by Lewis Morley
bromide print, 1960
15 in. x 11 1/4 in. (380 mm x 286 mm)
Given by the photographer, Lewis Morley, 1992
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sitterback to top
- Lindsay Gordon Anderson (1923-1994), Film, television and stage director. Sitter in 9 portraits.
Artistback to top
- Lewis Morley (1925-2013), Photographer. Artist of 303 portraits, Sitter in 5 portraits.
This portraitback to top
Taken backstage at Cambridge Theatre, London.
Linked publicationsback to top
- Pepper, Terence, Lewis Morley: Photographer of the Sixties, 1989 (accompanying the exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery from 15 September 1989 - 7 January 1990), p. 36
- Saywell, David; Simon, Jacob, Complete Illustrated Catalogue, 2004, p. 12
Placesback to top
- Place made and portrayed: United Kingdom: England, London (backstage, Cambridge Theatre, London)