by Derry Moore, 12th Earl of Drogheda
colour print, 1992
13 5/8 in. x 11 5/8 in. (347 mm x 297 mm)
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistback to top
- Derry Moore, 12th Earl of Drogheda (1937-), Photographer. Artist of 45 portraits, Sitter in 1 portrait.
This portraitback to top
Postcards on his mantelpiece include Howard Coster's 1937 photograph of W H Auden from the National Portrait Gallery's collection. One of 14 prints acquired from Derry Moore's 1993 twenty year retrospective.
Linked publicationsback to top
- National Portrait Gallery: 100 Portraits, p. 135
- Saywell, David; Simon, Jacob, Complete Illustrated Catalogue, 2004, p. 49
- Tremain, Rose (essay), BP Portrait Award 2010, 2010 (accompanying the exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery from 24 June to 19 September 2010), p. 11
- Various contributors, National Portrait Gallery: A Portrait of Britain, 2014, p. 247