by David Loggan
plumbago on vellum, 1676
5 1/8 in. x 4 1/4 in. (129 mm x 108 mm) oval
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sitterback to top
- Isaac Barrow (1630-1677), Master of Trinity College, Cambridge. Sitter associated with 12 portraits.
Artistback to top
- David Loggan (1634-1692), Artist and engraver. Artist associated with 182 portraits.
Linked publicationsback to top
- Piper, David, Catalogue of Seventeenth Century Portraits in the National Portrait Gallery, 1625-1714, 1963, p. 19
- Rogers, Malcolm, Master Drawings from the National Portrait Gallery, 1993 (accompanying the exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery from 5 August to 23 October 1994), p. 31
- Saywell, David; Simon, Jacob, Complete Illustrated Catalogue, 2004, p. 36
- Walker, Richard, Miniatures: 300 Years of the English Miniature, 1998, p. 41