7 of 39 portraits of Harold Wilson
by Gerald Scarfe
pen and indian ink, 1963
22 in. x 30 in. (559 mm x 761 mm)
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistback to top
- Gerald Scarfe (1936-), Cartoonist. Artist of 13 portraits, Sitter associated with 9 portraits.
Sittersback to top
- Donald Leighton Baverstock (1924-1995), Television producer. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Sir David Paradine Frost (1939-2013), Journalist and broadcaster: Joint founder of London Weekend Television (LWT). Sitter in 10 portraits.
- Sir John Junor (1919-1998), Journalist. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- Cecil Harmsworth King (1901-1987), Newspaper magnate and writer. Sitter in 10 portraits.
- Francis Aungier Pakenham, 7th Earl of Longford (1905-2001), Statesman, businessman and writer. Sitter in 25 portraits.
- John Arthur Thomas Robinson (1919-1983), Bishop of Woolwich and biblical scholar. Sitter in 8 portraits.
- (James) Harold Wilson, Baron Wilson of Rievaulx (1916-1995), Prime Minister. Sitter in 39 portraits.
Linked publicationsback to top
- Saywell, David; Simon, Jacob, Complete Illustrated Catalogue, 2004, p. 731