by Stuart Pearson Wright
19 3/8 in. x 14 1/4 in. (493 mm x 362 mm)
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistback to top
- Stuart Pearson Wright (1975-), Artist. Artist of 31 portraits, Sitter in 1 portrait.
Linked displays and exhibitionsback to top
Events of 2004back to top
Current affairsArmed robbers raid the Northern Bank in Belfast, stealing £26.5 million. Gunmen entered the homes of two bank officials, kidnapping their families and forcing them to let them into the bank, before loaded cash into vans and drove off. Police and the British and Irish governments claimed that the Provisional IRA was responsible and several of the people arrested had PIRA, Real IRA and Sinn Féin connections.
Art and scienceA fire at Charles Saatchi's art warehouse destroys some of the icons of Brit Art. Hell by Jake and Dinos Chapman, Everyone I Have Ever Slept With and The Hut by Tracey Emin and works by Damien Hirst, Chris Ofili, Sarah Lucas, Gavin Hume and Rachel Whiteread were among the casualties.
InternationalAn earthquake in the Indian Ocean on Boxing Day causes a tsunami that kills nearly 230,000 people when it hit the coasts of Southeast Asia. The earthquake itself was the second most powerful ever recorded on a seismograph and waves from the tsunami - the most devastating in history - were up to 30 metres high.
Related shop items
- 500 Portraits: 25 Years of the BP Portrait Award
- The British Face DVD
- Home on the Range Mounted Print
- Rose Marie Mounted Print
- Teardrops in my Heart Mounted Print
- Teardrops Can Never Drown the Flame Mounted Print
- Thank you for the Music Mounted Print
- Together in Electric Dreams Mounted Print
- Woman Surprised by Werewolf Mounted Print
- Alas Poor Yorick Mounted Print