11 of 12 portraits of Susannah York
by Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield
archival inkjet print, 18 July 1967
16 1/8 in. x 12 in. (408 mm x 305 mm)
Given by Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield, 2003 in conjunction with the exhibition 'Lichfield: the early years 1962-1982'
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistback to top
- Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield (1939-2005), Photographer. Artist associated with 60 portraits, Sitter in 29 portraits.
Sittersback to top
- Miranda Chiu (active 1960s). Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Peter S. Cook. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Sir Tom Courtenay (1937-), Actor. Sitter in 7 portraits.
- Michael Fish (1940-), Fashion designer ('Mr Fish'). Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Lucy Fleming (1947-), Actress. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Twiggy Lawson (née Lesley Hornby) (1949-), Model and actress. Sitter in 30 portraits.
- John Kingsley ('Joe') Orton (1933-1967), Playwright. Sitter in 11 portraits.
- Susannah York (1942-2011), Actress, writer and director. Sitter in 12 portraits.
Linked displays and exhibitionsback to top
- Beatles to Bowie: the 60s exposed (15 October 2009 - 24 January 2010)