1 of 2 portraits of Jonathan William Patrick Aitken
by Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield
archival inkjet print, July 1967
16 in. x 12 in. (407 mm x 305 mm) overall
Given by Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield, 2003 in conjunction with the exhibition 'Lichfield: the early years 1962-1982'
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistback to top
- Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield (1939-2005), Photographer. Artist associated with 60 portraits, Sitter in 29 portraits.
Sittersback to top
- Jonathan William Patrick Aitken (1942-), Company director; Politician; Newspaper columnist and writer. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- David Henry Benedictus (1938-), Writer and director for stage, television and radio. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Mary-Gaye Georgiana Lorna (Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe), Lady Curzon (1947-), Wife of John Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe; daughter of 6th Earl Howe. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Cathy McGowan, Television presenter. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Thomas Michael ('Tom') Maschler (1933-), Publisher and editor. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- Nicholas Osborne Tomalin (died 1973), Editor and journalist. Sitter in 2 portraits.