2 of 4 portraits of Edward Francis Williams, Baron Francis-Williams
by Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield
archival inkjet print, July 1967
11 7/8 in. x 14 1/8 in. (302 mm x 360 mm)
Given by Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield, 2003 in conjunction with the exhibition 'Lichfield: the early years 1962-1982'
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistback to top
- Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield (1939-2005), Photographer. Artist associated with 60 portraits, Sitter in 29 portraits.
Sittersback to top
- Anthony Blond (1928-2008), Publisher. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Jon Bradshaw (1938-1986), Journalist and author. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Brigid Antonia Brophy (1929-1995), Novelist. Sitter in 5 portraits.
- Justin de Villeneuve (Nigel John Davies) (1940-), Entrepreneur. Sitter in 5 portraits.
- (Cecil) Robin Douglas-Home (1932-1968), Jazz pianist, photographer, journalist and writer; son of Hon. Henry Douglas-Home. Sitter in 6 portraits.
- Edward Francis Williams, Baron Francis-Williams (1903-1970), Journalist and writer. Sitter in 4 portraits.
- Leslie Frewin, Author. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- David Lewis Jacobs (1926-2013), Radio and television broadcaster. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- Geoffrey Keating. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- John Wodehouse, 4th Earl of Kimberley (1924-2002), Member of the House of Lords; Bobsleigh racer. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- Cyril Lord (1911-1984), Textile and carpet manufacturer. Sitter in 11 portraits.
- (Ian) Robert Maxwell (1923-1991), Newspaper proprietor and publisher. Sitter in 7 portraits.
- Sir Cyril Osborne (1898-1969), Politician; Justice of the Peace. Sitter in 14 portraits.
- Sir William Brian Pigott-Brown, 3rd Bt (1940-), Son of Sir John Pigott-Brown, 2nd Bt. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Robert Pitman. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Egon Ronay (1915-2010), Food critic and founder of the Egon Ronay hotel and restaurant guides. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Billy Walker (1939-), Boxer. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Mary Whitehouse (1910-2001), Founder and President of the National Viewers and Listeners Association. Sitter in 4 portraits.
- George Edward Cecil Wigg, Baron Wigg (1900-1983), Politician; MP for Dudley and Paymaster-General. Sitter in 5 portraits.
- Godfrey Herbert Winn (1908-1971), Journalist and author. Sitter in 39 portraits.