The Royal Family
1 portrait of Princess Anne
The Royal Family
by Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield
giclée colour print, October 1967
16 in. x 12 in. (405 mm x 304 mm) image size
Given by Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield, 2003 in conjunction with the exhibition 'Lichfield: the early years 1962-1982'
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistback to top
- Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield (1939-2005), Photographer. Artist associated with 60 portraits, Sitter in 29 portraits.
Sittersback to top
- Prince Andrew, Duke of York (1960-), Second son of Queen Elizabeth II. Sitter associated with 35 portraits, Artist of 5 portraits.
- Princess Anne (1950-), Equestrian sportswoman; daughter of Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Royal. Sitter in 115 portraits.
- Prince Charles (1948-), Prince of Wales. Sitter in 143 portraits.
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (1921-), Consort of Elizabeth II. Sitter associated with 209 portraits.
- Prince Edward Antony Richard Louis, Earl of Wessex (1964-), Third son of Queen Elizabeth II. Sitter in 26 portraits.
- Queen Elizabeth II (1926-), Queen regnant. Sitter associated with 909 portraits.
Exhibitions and displays
- Simon Schama’s Face of Britain
Until 4 January 2016
- Curators' Choice: Photographs from the Terence Pepper Gift
Until 24 January 2016
Related shop items
- Monarchs Ruler
- Magnetic Monarchs
- A Guide to Contemporary Portraits (paperback)
- A Guide to the National Portrait Gallery (paperback)
- National Portrait Gallery: A Portrait of Britain
- Pets in Portraits
- The Kings and Queens of England Poster
- Queen Elizabeth II Bust
- Kings and Queens of England Mug
- Famous Faces Playing Cards