The Royal Family
17 of 64 portraits of Princess Anne
The Royal Family
by Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield
giclée colour print, October 1967
16 in. x 12 in. (405 mm x 304 mm) image size
Given by Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield, 2003 in conjunction with the exhibition 'Lichfield: the early years 1962-1982'.
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistback to top
- Thomas Patrick John Anson, 5th Earl of Lichfield (1939-2005), Photographer. Artist of 59 portraits, Sitter in 21 portraits.
Sittersback to top
- Prince Andrew, Duke of York (1960-), Second son of Queen Elizabeth II. Sitter associated with 34 portraits, Artist of 5 portraits.
- Princess Anne (1950-), Daughter of Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Royal. Sitter associated with 64 portraits.
- Prince Charles (1948-), Prince of Wales. Sitter in 74 portraits.
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (1921-), Consort of Elizabeth II. Sitter associated with 152 portraits.
- Prince Edward Antony Richard Louis, Earl of Wessex (1964-), Third son of Queen Elizabeth II. Sitter in 26 portraits.
- Queen Elizabeth II (1926-), Queen regnant. Sitter associated with 742 portraits.
Exhibitions and displays
- Francis Goodman: Back in Focus
Until 3 November
Related shop items
- The Queen: Art & Image (paperback)
- A Guide to Contemporary Portraits (paperback)
- A Guide to the National Portrait Gallery (paperback)
- Queen Elizabeth I greetings card
- The Queen Art & Image: Postcard book
- Royal Lineage poster
- The Rulers Ruler
- Famous Faces playing cards
- Queen Elizabeth II by Dorothy Wilding mini print
- Richard III mini-print
- Queen Elizabeth II by Pietro Annigoni mini-print