by Achille Devéria, printed by François Le Villain, published by Edward Bull, published by Edward Churton, after Unknown artist
hand-coloured lithograph, 1830s
19 1/4 in. x 14 1/8 in. (488 mm x 358 mm) paper size
Given by the daughter of compiler William Fleming MD, Mary Elizabeth Stopford, 1931
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistsback to top
- Edward Bull (active circa 1800-1841), Publisher. Artist associated with 25 portraits.
- Edward Churton (active circa 1800-1841), Publisher. Artist associated with 19 portraits.
- Achille Devéria (1800-1857), Lithographer. Artist associated with 8 portraits.
- François Le Villain (active 1820s-1830s), Lithographic printer. Artist associated with 26 portraits.
- Unknown artist. Artist associated with 6263 portraits.
Exhibitions and displays
- The Real Tudors: Kings and Queens Rediscovered
Until 1 March 2015