The Imperial War Cabinet
1 portrait of Sir Robert Laird Borden
The Imperial War Cabinet
negative, 25 June 1918
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sittersback to top
- Leopold Stennett Amery (1873-1955), Politician; Secretary of State for India and writer. Sitter in 24 portraits.
- Arthur James Balfour, 1st Earl of Balfour (1848-1930), Prime Minister and philosopher. Sitter in 129 portraits.
- George Nicoll Barnes (1859-1940), Trade unionist and Labour politician; MP for Glasgow. Sitter in 12 portraits.
- Sir Bhupindra Singh, Maharaja of Patiala (1891-1938), Indian ruler. Sitter in 13 portraits.
- Sir Robert Laird Borden (1854-1937), Prime Minister of Canada. Sitter in 7 portraits.
- Sir (Joseph) Austen Chamberlain (1863-1937), Politician; recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize; son of Joseph Chamberlain. Sitter in 48 portraits.
- Sir Joseph Cook (1860-1947), Prime Minister of Australia. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- George Nathaniel Curzon, Marquess Curzon of Kedleston (1859-1925), Politician, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, traveller and Viceroy of India. Sitter associated with 29 portraits.
- Maurice Pascal Alers Hankey, 1st Baron Hankey (1877-1963), Civil servant. Sitter in 27 portraits.
- William Morris Hughes (1864-1952), Prime Minister of Australia. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- Sir Henry Charles Miller Lambert (1868-1935), Senior Crown Agent for the Colonies. Sitter in 8 portraits.
- Andrew Bonar Law (1858-1923), Prime Minister and businessman. Sitter in 22 portraits.
- David Lloyd George, 1st Earl Lloyd-George (1863-1945), Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 127 portraits.
- Walter Hume Long, 1st Viscount Long of Wraxall (1854-1924), Politician; Secretary of State for the Colonies and First Lord of the Admiralty. Sitter in 22 portraits.
- William Ferguson Massey (1856-1925), Prime Minister of New Zealand; plenipotentiary at the 1919 Peace Conference. Sitter in 10 portraits.
- Satyendra Prasanno Sinha, 1st Baron Sinha of Raipur (1863-1928), Indian statesman. Sitter in 9 portraits.
- Jan Christian Smuts (1870-1950), Prime Minister of South Africa, Field Marshal and writer on evolution. Sitter in 36 portraits.
- Lancelot Storr (1874-1944), Lieutenant-Colonel; Assistant Secretary to the Cabinet. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- Sir Joseph George Ward, 1st Bt (1856-1930), Prime Minister of New Zealand and entrepreneur. Sitter in 14 portraits.
- Rosslyn Erskine Wemyss, Baron Wester Wemyss (1864-1933), Admiral of the Fleet. Sitter in 9 portraits.