1 portrait of Lillie Langtry
after London Stereoscopic & Photographic Company
albumen print, circa 1881
3 3/8 in. x 2 1/4 in. (85 mm x 57 mm) image size
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sitterback to top
- Emilie Charlotte ('Lillie') Langtry (née Le Breton) (1853-1929), Actress and professional beauty. Sitter in 54 portraits.
Artistback to top
- London Stereoscopic & Photographic Company (active 1855-1922). Artist associated with 943 portraits.
Exhibitions and displays
- Curators' Choice: Photographs from the Terence Pepper Gift
Until 24 January 2016
- ‘The artist’s cause at heart’: M.H. Spielmann, Collector and Donor
Until 19 September
- Old Titles and New Money: American Heiresses and the British Aristocracy
Until 2 August