1 portrait of Princess Mary, Countess of Harewood
published by J. Beagles & Co
bromide postcard print, late 1900s
3 in. x 5 1/8 in. (76 mm x 131 mm) image size
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sittersback to top
- Prince George, Duke of Kent (1902-1942), Naval and air force officer; son of King George V. Sitter in 159 portraits.
- Prince John (1905-1919), Youngest son of George V. Sitter in 27 portraits.
- Princess Mary, Countess of Harewood (1897-1965), Princess Royal; daughter of George V. Sitter in 262 portraits.
Exhibitions and displays
- Women and the First World War
Until 25 October
- Curators' Choice: Photographs from the Terence Pepper Gift
Until 24 January 2016