2 of 4 portraits of Michael Palin
by David Appleby
R-type colour print, 1982
6 1/4 in. x 16 1/8 in. (160 mm x 408 mm)
Given by David Appleby, 1985
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sittersback to top
- Graham Chapman (1941-1989), Comedian and actor. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- John Cleese (1939-), Comedian and actor. Sitter in 5 portraits.
- Terrence Vance ('Terry') Gilliam (1940-), Screenwriter, film director, animator and actor. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- Eric Idle (1943-), Actor, comedian and screenwriter. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Terry Jones (1942-), Actor and director. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Michael Edward Palin (1943-), Comedian, actor and writer. Sitter in 4 portraits.
Linked displays and exhibitionsback to top
- Comedians: From the 1940s to now (17 September 2011 - 8 January 2012)