by François Forster, published by Sir Francis Graham Moon, 1st Bt, after Franz Xaver Winterhalter
line engraving, published 1 May 1847
22 3/4 in. x 17 1/8 in. (579 mm x 435 mm) paper size
acquired unknown source, 1960
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sitterback to top
- Queen Victoria (1819-1901), Reigned 1837-1901. Sitter associated with 526 portraits, Artist associated with 5 portraits.
Artistsback to top
- François Forster (1790-1872). Artist associated with 1 portrait.
- Sir Francis Graham Moon, 1st Bt (1796-1871), Printseller and publisher. Artist associated with 59 portraits, Sitter in 3 portraits.
- Franz Xaver Winterhalter (1805-1873), Painter. Artist associated with 67 portraits, Sitter in 3 portraits.
Placesback to top
- Place made: United Kingdom: England, London (Paris, France; 20 Threadneedle Street, London)