by François Forster, published by Sir Francis Graham Moon, 1st Bt, after Franz Xaver Winterhalter
line engraving, published 1 May 1847
22 3/4 in. x 17 1/8 in. (579 mm x 435 mm) paper size
acquired unknown source, 1960
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sitterback to top
- Queen Victoria (1819-1901), Reigned 1837-1901. Sitter associated with 519 portraits, Artist associated with 5 portraits.
Artistsback to top
- François Forster (1790-1872). Artist associated with 1 portrait.
- Sir Francis Graham Moon, 1st Bt (1796-1871), Printseller and publisher. Artist associated with 59 portraits, Sitter in 3 portraits.
- Franz Xaver Winterhalter (1805-1873), Painter. Artist associated with 67 portraits, Sitter in 3 portraits.
Related shop items
- Victoria & Albert Scarf
- Monarchs Ruler
- Magnetic Monarchs
- The World's Most Photographed catalogue (hardcover)
- A Guide to the National Portrait Gallery (paperback)
- A Guide to Victorian & Edwardian Portraits (paperback)
- National Portrait Gallery Kings & Queens (paperback)
- National Portrait Gallery: A Portrait of Britain
- Moustaches,Whiskers & Beards
- A Portrait of Fashion: Six Centuries of Dress at the National Portrait Gallery
- Queen Victoria Bust
- Queen Victoria Decoration
- The Queen & Prince Albert's Polka greetings card
- Kings and Queens of England Mug