1 portrait of Gordon Amory
© Ian Wright / National Portrait Gallery, London
by Ian Wright
bromide print, 9 August 1964
10 7/8 in. x 10 3/8 in. (275 mm x 264 mm) image size
Given by Ian Wright, 2008
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sittersback to top
- Gordon Amory, Daily Express photographer. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Steve Brodie, Journalist. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Paul Hines, Photographer for 'The Northern Echo'. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Philip Ingham, Journalist. Sitter associated with 1 portrait.
- Johnny Robson (died 1999), Press photographer. Sitter in 1 portrait.
Linked publicationsback to top
- , p. 16
- Whitaker, Robert, Beatles to Bowie: the 60s exposed, 2009 (accompanying the exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery from 15 October 2009 - 24 January 2010), p. 16
Placesback to top
- Place made: United Kingdom: England, Yorkshire (York Railway Station, North Yorkshire)
Linked displays and exhibitionsback to top
- Beatles to Bowie: the 60s exposed (15 October 2009 - 24 January 2010)