1 portrait of William Howley
by Maxim Gauci, printed by Paul Gauci, published by Colnaghi and Puckle, after Sir William Charles Ross
lithograph, published September 1839
22 in. x 14 7/8 in. (560 mm x 378 mm) paper size
Given by Ernest E. Leggatt, 1910
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sitterback to top
- William Howley (1766-1848), Archbishop of Canterbury. Sitter associated with 23 portraits.
Artistsback to top
- Colnaghi and Puckle (active 1839-1845), Printsellers and publishers. Artist associated with 56 portraits.
- Maxim Gauci (1776-1854), Lithographer. Artist associated with 85 portraits.
- Paul Gauci (circa 1807-1875), Painter and lithographer. Artist associated with 10 portraits.
- Sir William Charles Ross (1794-1860), Miniature painter. Artist associated with 97 portraits, Sitter in 1 portrait.