1 portrait of Joshua King
by J. Dickson, printed by M & N Hanhart, published by Robert Roe, after E. Warren
lithograph, published 28 June 1842
21 7/8 in. x 15 in. (556 mm x 380 mm) paper size
acquired Unknown source, 1951
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sitterback to top
- Joshua King (1798-1857), Professor of Mathematics and President of Queen's College, Cambridge. Sitter in 1 portrait.
Artistsback to top
- J. Dickson (active 1842), Draughtsman. Artist associated with 4 portraits.
- M & N Hanhart (active 1839-1882), Lithographic printers. Artist associated with 322 portraits.
- Robert Roe (1793-1880), Painter, engraver, publisher and printseller. Artist associated with 8 portraits.
- E. Warren (active 1842), Draughtsman. Artist associated with 1 portrait.