published by Kings Town Photocodes Limited, after George Richmond, after Sir Thomas Lawrence
photographic reproduction, circa 1983 (1828)
19 3/4 in. x 14 1/2 in. (501 mm x 369 mm) paper size
Given by Kings Town Photocodes Limited, 1983
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sitterback to top
- William Wilberforce (1759-1833), Philanthropist and reformer. Sitter associated with 31 portraits.
Artistsback to top
- Kings Town Photocodes Limited (active 1983), Publishers. Artist associated with 1 portrait.
- Sir Thomas Lawrence (1769-1830), Portrait painter, collector and President of the Royal Academy. Artist associated with 683 portraits, Sitter in 25 portraits.
- George Richmond (1809-1896), Portrait painter and draughtsman; son of Thomas Richmond. Artist associated with 326 portraits, Sitter in 14 portraits.
- Thomas Lawrence: Regency Power and Brilliance minisite
- Thomas Lawrence and picture framing
- Thomas Lawrence Portraits
- Collected Archives - J-M
- My Favourite Portrait by Jeremy Paxman
- 18th Century and Regency Portraits
- Handlist of names in the Reference Collection
- Collected Archives - N-S
- WebQuest: Heroes of Abolition
- Exhibition Tour: Wellington: Triumphs, Politics and Passions
30 April, 19:30