2 of 2 portraits of George Wilbraham
by Samuel William Reynolds Jr, published by Thomas Agnew, published by Ackermann & Co, published by Anaglyphic Company, after Richard Ansdell
mixed-method engraving, published 8 May 1844
21 1/2 in. x 14 in. (545 mm x 357 mm) plate size; 25 1/8 in. x 18 3/8 in. (638 mm x 466 mm) paper size
Given by Messrs. Thomas Agnew, 1932
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistsback to top
- Ackermann & Co (active 1829-1859), Printseller and publisher. Artist associated with 76 portraits.
- Thomas Agnew (1794-1871), Art dealer. Artist associated with 59 portraits, Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Anaglyphic Company (active 1844), Publisher. Artist associated with 18 portraits.
- Richard Ansdell (1815-1885), Animal painter. Artist associated with 16 portraits, Sitter in 12 portraits.
- Samuel William Reynolds Jr (1794-1872), Mezzotint engraver. Artist associated with 69 portraits.