by Ida Kar
2 1/4 inch square film negative, 1961
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistback to top
- Ida Kar (1908-1974), Photographer. Artist associated with 1514 portraits, Sitter in 137 portraits.
This portraitback to top
Kar photographed Milne at Trewyn, his St Ives home, which had a garden adjoining Barbara Hepworth's studio.
- Weekend Workshop: The Quest for Reality: Giacometti & Uglow
From 14 November, 11:00
- Sunday Session: Abandoning the Real
1 November, 13:00
- Lecture: Giacometti: Pure Presence
12 November, 19:00
- Lecture: Inside Giacometti’s Studio
22 October, 19:00