7 of 7 portraits of George Vertue
by Maxim Gauci, printed by Charles Joseph Hullmandel, published by Anthony Molteno, after George Vertue
lithograph, published December 1821 (1741)
10 1/2 in. x 6 1/8 in. (267 mm x 157 mm) paper size
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sitterback to top
- George Vertue (1683-1756), Engraver and antiquary. Sitter in 7 portraits, Artist associated with 847 portraits.
Artistsback to top
- Maxim Gauci (1776-1854), Lithographer. Artist associated with 84 portraits.
- Charles Joseph Hullmandel (1789-1850), Lithographic printer. Artist associated with 106 portraits.
- Anthony Molteno (active 1783-1830), Printseller and bookseller. Artist associated with 22 portraits.
- George Vertue (1683-1756), Engraver and antiquary. Artist associated with 847 portraits, Sitter in 7 portraits.