1 portrait of Clara Novello
by William Sharp, printed by Day & Haghe, published by Joseph Dickinson, and published by Joseph Alfred Novello, after Firmin Salabert
lithograph, published April 1836
17 3/4 in. x 14 1/8 in. (452 mm x 360 mm) paper size
Purchased with help from the Friends of the National Libraries and the Pilgrim Trust, 1966
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistsback to top
- Day & Haghe (active 1833-1845), Lithographers. Artist associated with 45 portraits.
- Joseph Dickinson (1780-1849), Stationer and lithographic publisher. Artist associated with 82 portraits.
- Joseph Alfred Novello (1810-1896), Publisher of music. Artist associated with 1 portrait, Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Firmin Salabert (1811-1895), Painter and pastellist. Artist associated with 7 portraits.
- William Sharp (1803-1875), Lithographer. Artist associated with 15 portraits.
Placesback to top
- Place made: United Kingdom: England, London (114 New Bond Street, London; 69 Dean Street, Soho, London)