2 of 23 portraits of Henry Goulburn
by John ('HB') Doyle, published by Thomas McLean
lithograph, published 11 September 1829
11 1/4 in. x 16 1/4 in. (286 mm x 412 mm) overall
acquired unknown source, 1900
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sittersback to top
- John Scott, 1st Earl of Eldon (1751-1838), Lord Chancellor. Sitter in 93 portraits.
- Ernest Augustus, Duke of Cumberland and King of Hanover (1771-1851), Son of George III. Sitter in 63 portraits.
- Henry Goulburn (1784-1856), Conservative politician; MP for Cambridge University. Sitter in 23 portraits.
- Sir Robert Peel, 2nd Bt (1788-1850), Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 225 portraits.
- Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (1769-1852), Field Marshal and Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 438 portraits.