The Noddle Bazaar
1 portrait of John Freeman-Mitford, 1st Baron Redesdale
The Noddle Bazaar
by John ('HB') Doyle, printed by Charles Etienne Pierre Motte, published by Thomas McLean
lithograph, published 9 September 1830
11 1/4 in. x 16 1/4 in. (286 mm x 412 mm) overall
acquired Unknown source, 1900
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistsback to top
Sittersback to top
- Henry Brougham, 1st Baron Brougham and Vaux (1778-1868), Lord Chancellor. Sitter associated with 234 portraits.
- Charles X, King of France (1757-1836), King of France 1824-1830. Sitter in 10 portraits.
- John Scott, 1st Earl of Eldon (1751-1838), Lord Chancellor. Sitter associated with 71 portraits.
- Ernest Augustus, Duke of Cumberland and King of Hanover (1771-1851), Son of George III. Sitter associated with 55 portraits.
- Charles Grant, Baron Glenelg (1778-1866), Politician and colonial administrator. Sitter associated with 29 portraits.
- Charles Grey, 2nd Earl Grey (1764-1845), Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 166 portraits.
- Henry Richard Fox (later Vassall), 3rd Baron Holland (1773-1840), Whig statesman and patron of art and letters. Sitter associated with 51 portraits.
- Joseph Hume (1777-1855), Doctor and Radical MP. Sitter associated with 72 portraits.
- William Huskisson (1770-1830), Statesman. Sitter in 6 portraits.
- Hussein ben Hassan (1765-1838), Dey of Algiers 1818-1830. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- Henry Petty-Fitzmaurice, 3rd Marquess of Lansdowne (1780-1863), Politician, Home Secretary, Chancellor of the Exchequer and Lord President of the Council. Sitter associated with 73 portraits.
- Louis-Philippe I, King of the French (1773-1850), King of France 1830-1848. Sitter associated with 20 portraits.
- Thomas Manners-Sutton, 1st Baron Manners of Foston (1756-1842), Judge. Sitter in 4 portraits.
- William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne (1779-1848), Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 141 portraits.
- George Nugent Grenville, Baron Nugent (1788-1850), Writer. Sitter in 18 portraits.
- Daniel O'Connell (1775-1847), Irish politician; MP for several constituencies. Sitter associated with 203 portraits.
- Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston (1784-1865), Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 141 portraits.
- Sir Robert Peel, 2nd Bt (1788-1850), Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 174 portraits.
- John Freeman-Mitford, 1st Baron Redesdale (1748-1830), Speaker of the House of Commons. Sitter in 9 portraits.
- Henry Addington, 1st Viscount Sidmouth (1757-1844), Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 66 portraits.
- Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (1769-1852), Field Marshal and Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 346 portraits.