5 of 6 portraits of Cropley Ashley-Cooper, 6th Earl of Shaftesbury
by John Doyle, printed by Charles Etienne Pierre Motte, published by Thomas McLean
lithograph, published 31 December 1830
9 7/8 in. x 13 1/4 in. (251 mm x 336 mm) paper size
acquired Unknown source, 1900
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sittersback to top
- Henry Brougham, 1st Baron Brougham and Vaux (1778-1868), Lord Chancellor. Sitter associated with 234 portraits.
- John Scott, 1st Earl of Eldon (1751-1838), Lord Chancellor. Sitter associated with 71 portraits.
- John Singleton Copley, Baron Lyndhurst (1772-1863), Lord Chancellor and politician; son of the painter John Singleton Copley. Sitter associated with 74 portraits.
- Cropley Ashley-Cooper, 6th Earl of Shaftesbury (1768-1851), Chairman of committees in the House of Lords. Sitter in 6 portraits.
- Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (1769-1852), Field Marshal and Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 339 portraits.