1 portrait of John Charles Spencer, 3rd Earl Spencer
by John Doyle, printed by Charles Etienne Pierre Motte, published by Thomas McLean
lithograph, published 1 March 1831
11 1/4 in. x 16 3/8 in. (286 mm x 415 mm) overall
acquired Unknown source, 1900
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sittersback to top
- Charles Grey, 2nd Earl Grey (1764-1845), Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 167 portraits.
- Sir Robert Peel, 2nd Bt (1788-1850), Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 175 portraits.
- John Charles Spencer, 3rd Earl Spencer (1782-1845), Whig statesman. Sitter in 63 portraits.
- Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (1769-1852), Field Marshal and Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 340 portraits.
- King William IV (1765-1837), Reigned 1830-7. Sitter associated with 134 portraits.