1 portrait of Charles William Vane-Stewart, 3rd Marquess of Londonderry
by John ('HB') Doyle, printed by Charles Etienne Pierre Motte, published by Thomas McLean
lithograph, published 10 August 1831
11 1/4 in. x 16 3/8 in. (286 mm x 415 mm) overall
acquired Unknown source, 1900
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sittersback to top
- William Crockford (1775-1844), Proprietor of Crockford's gambling club. Sitter in 3 portraits.
- William Lee (active 1831), High Bailiff of Westminster. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- Charles William Vane-Stewart, 3rd Marquess of Londonderry (1778-1854), Soldier and diplomat. Sitter associated with 35 portraits.
- Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (1769-1852), Field Marshal and Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 346 portraits.
Artistsback to top
- Exhibition Tour: Wellington: Triumphs, Politics and Passions
30 April, 19:30