1 portrait of John Wilson Croker
by John ('HB') Doyle, published by Thomas McLean
lithograph, published 12 December 1831
16 3/8 in. x 11 1/4 in. (415 mm x 286 mm) overall
acquired Unknown source, 1900
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistsback to top
Sittersback to top
- Sir Francis Burdett, 5th Bt (1770-1844), Parliamentary reformer. Sitter associated with 113 portraits.
- John Wilson Croker (1780-1857), Essayist and politician; Secretary to the Admiralty and MP for several constituencies. Sitter in 18 portraits.
- Henry Goulburn (1784-1856), MP for Cambridge University. Sitter associated with 19 portraits.
- Henry Hunt (1773-1835), Radical politician and demagogue; MP for Preston. Sitter associated with 14 portraits.
- Sir Robert Peel, 2nd Bt (1788-1850), Prime Minister. Sitter associated with 174 portraits.
- Sir Charles Wetherell (1770-1846), Politician and lawyer. Sitter in 25 portraits.
Exhibitions and displays
- Painting Parliament: The Fine Arts Commission 1841 – 1863
Until 10 May 2015