2 of 13 portraits of Prince John
published by Rotary Photographic Co Ltd
vintage postcard print, 1900s
5 3/8 in. x 3 1/2 in. (137 mm x 89 mm) overall
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistback to top
- Rotary Photographic Co Ltd (active 1897-1916). Artist associated with 549 portraits.
Sittersback to top
- Queen Alexandra (1844-1925), Queen of Edward VII. Sitter associated with 378 portraits, Artist of 2 portraits.
- King Edward VII (1841-1910), Reigned 1901-10. Sitter associated with 361 portraits.
- Prince Edward, Duke of Windsor (King Edward VIII) (1894-1972), Reigned 1936. Sitter associated with 357 portraits.
- King George V (1865-1936), Reigned 1910-36. Sitter associated with 332 portraits.
- King George VI (1895-1952), Reigned 1936-52. Sitter associated with 429 portraits.
- Prince George, Duke of Kent (1902-1942), Naval and air force officer; son of King George V. Sitter associated with 123 portraits.
- Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester (1900-1974), Son of George V. Sitter associated with 151 portraits.
- Prince John (1905-1919), Youngest son of George V. Sitter in 13 portraits.
- Queen Mary (1867-1953), Queen consort of King George V. Sitter associated with 281 portraits.
- Princess Mary, Countess of Harewood (1897-1965), Princess Royal; daughter of George V. Sitter associated with 226 portraits.
- Queen Victoria (1819-1901), Reigned 1837-1901. Sitter associated with 476 portraits, Artist associated with 5 portraits.