1 portrait of Prince George, Duke of Kent
published by Rotary Photographic Co Ltd, after Lafayette (Lafayette Ltd), and William Slade Stuart, and Unknown photographers
bromide postcard print, published 1910s
5 3/8 in. x 3 1/2 in. (137 mm x 89 mm) overall
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistsback to top
Sittersback to top
- Queen Alexandra (1844-1925), Queen of Edward VII. Sitter associated with 437 portraits, Artist associated with 10 portraits.
- King Edward VII (1841-1910), Reigned 1901-1910. Sitter associated with 448 portraits.
- Prince Edward, Duke of Windsor (King Edward VIII) (1894-1972), Reigned 1936. Sitter associated with 393 portraits.
- King George V (1865-1936), Reigned 1910-36. Sitter in 403 portraits.
- King George VI (1895-1952), Reigned 1936-52. Sitter associated with 494 portraits.
- Prince George, Duke of Kent (1902-1942), Naval and air force officer; son of King George V. Sitter in 159 portraits.
- Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester (1900-1974), Son of George V. Sitter in 177 portraits.
- Prince John (1905-1919), Youngest son of George V. Sitter in 27 portraits.
- Queen Mary (1867-1953), Queen consort of King George V. Sitter in 337 portraits.
- Princess Mary, Countess of Harewood (1897-1965), Princess Royal; daughter of George V. Sitter in 259 portraits.
- Queen Victoria (1819-1901), Reigned 1837-1901. Sitter associated with 505 portraits, Artist associated with 5 portraits.
Exhibitions and displays
- Curators' Choice: Photographs from the Terence Pepper Gift
Until 24 January 2016
- Women and the First World War
Until 25 October
- ‘The artist’s cause at heart’: M.H. Spielmann, Collector and Donor
Until 19 September
- Old Titles and New Money: American Heiresses and the British Aristocracy
Until 2 August
- Alexandra of Denmark
- WebQuest: Christmas or Seaside
- My Favourite Portrait by Hugo Vickers
- Handlist of names in the Reference Collection - M-Z
- The World's Most Photographed
- Popular Prints of Victoria and Albert
- WebQuest: Votes For Women
- Photographically Illustrated Periodicals
- Learn more
- Howard Carter: The Quest for the Tomb of Tutankhamun
- Wedding photographs from the 1920s
- Keep The Home Fires Burning