1 portrait of George Granville Leveson-Gower, 1st Duke of Sutherland
by John ('HB') Doyle, printed by Alfred Ducôte, published by Thomas McLean
lithograph, published 26 February 1833
Purchased with help from the Friends of the National Libraries and the Pilgrim Trust, 1966
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sittersback to top
- William Harry Vane, 1st Duke of Cleveland (1766-1842), Sportsman and patron of the turf. Sitter in 3 portraits.
- George Granville Leveson-Gower, 1st Duke of Sutherland (1758-1833), Diplomat and magnate. Sitter in 22 portraits.
Artistsback to top
- John ('HB') Doyle (1797-1868), 'HB'; caricaturist. Artist associated with 737 portraits, Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Alfred Ducôte (active 1830-1840), Lithographer and lithographic printer. Artist associated with 462 portraits.
- Thomas McLean (1788-1875), Publisher and dealer. Artist associated with 934 portraits.