15 of 22 portraits of George Granville Leveson-Gower, 1st Duke of Sutherland
by John Doyle, printed by Alfred Ducôte, published by Thomas McLean
lithograph, published 26 February 1833
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sittersback to top
- William Harry Vane, 1st Duke of Cleveland (1766-1842), Sportsman and patron of the turf. Sitter in 3 portraits.
- George Granville Leveson-Gower, 1st Duke of Sutherland (1758-1833), Diplomat and magnate. Sitter in 22 portraits.
Artistsback to top
- John Doyle (1797-1868), 'HB'; caricaturist. Artist associated with 700 portraits, Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Alfred Ducôte (active 1830-1840), Lithographer and lithographic printer. Artist associated with 434 portraits.
- Thomas McLean (1788-1875), Publisher and dealer. Artist associated with 883 portraits.