1 portrait of (William) Eric Anderson
by John Goto
MicroPiezo print, 1999-2000
38 3/8 in. x 91 3/4 in. (975 mm x 2330 mm) sight
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sittersback to top
- (William) Eric Anderson (1936-), Chairman of the Heritage Lottery Fund. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Drue Heinz, Philanthropist and writer. Sitter in 3 portraits.
- Sir (Philip) Christopher Ondaatje (1933-), Financier, writer, philanthropist and patron of the arts. Sitter in 3 portraits.
- Nathaniel Charles Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild (1936-), Financier and patron of the arts. Sitter in 6 portraits.
- Vanni Emanuele Treves (1940-), Lawyer. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Garfield Howard ('Garry') Weston (1927-2002), Businessman. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Leonard Gordon Wolfson, Lord Wolfson (1927-2010), Businessman and patron of the arts. Sitter in 2 portraits.