1 portrait of Audrey Hepburn
by Norman Parkinson
bromide fibre print, 1955
11 1/2 in. x 11 3/8 in. (293 mm x 290 mm)
Given by Norman Parkinson, 1981 in conjunction with the NPG exhibition 'Norman Parkinson: 50 Years of Portraits and Fashion'
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistback to top
- Norman Parkinson (1913-1990), Photographer. Artist of 240 portraits, Sitter in 13 portraits.
This portraitback to top
Parkinson first photographed Hepburn in Gigi in New York and here photographed her on location in Italy during the filming of King Vidor's War and Peace (1956), an adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's novel directed by King Vidor in which Hepburn played Natasha and her husband Mel Ferrer (who she married the previous year) played Prince Andrei.
Related shop items
- Audrey Hepburn Quote Canvas Tote Bag
- Audrey Hepburn by Sir Cecil Beaton Postcards
- Audrey Hepburn by Bassano Mini-print
- Audrey Hepburn Pocket Mirror
- Audrey Hepburn Quote Mini-print
- Audrey Hepburn greetings card
- Audrey Hepburn Quote Tea Towel
- Famous Faces Playing Cards
- Audrey Hepburn Quote Mini-canvas
- Audrey Hepburn Fridge Magnet
- Audrey Hepburn Quote Fridge Magnet