3 of 3 portraits of Peter Usborne
© Lewis Morley Archive / National Portrait Gallery, London
by Lewis Morley
bromide print, May 1965
11 1/2 in. x 14 1/4 in. (293 mm x 361 mm)
Given by Lewis Morley, 1989
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistback to top
- Lewis Morley (1925-2013), Photographer. Artist of 303 portraits, Sitter in 5 portraits.
Sittersback to top
- Jill Brooke. Sitter in 3 portraits.
- Jan Elson. Sitter in 3 portraits.
- Barry Ernest Fantoni (1940-), Broadcaster, cartoonist and jazz musician. Sitter in 7 portraits, Artist of 17 portraits.
- Paul Mackintosh Foot (1937-2004), Writer and journalist. Sitter in 6 portraits.
- Gabby Hughes. Sitter in 3 portraits.
- Richard Reid Ingrams (1937-), Journalist and editor. Sitter in 8 portraits.
- Tony Rushton (active 2011), Art director at Private Eye. Sitter in 7 portraits.
- Peter Usborne (1937-), Publisher; co-founder of Private Eye and founder of Usborne Books. Sitter in 3 portraits.
- Michael Wale. Sitter in 3 portraits.
- John Campbell Wells (1936-1998), Writer, actor and director. Sitter in 6 portraits.