1 portrait of William Robert Fitzgerald, 2nd Duke of Leinster
by James Sayers, published by Thomas Cornell
etching, published 11 March 1789
11 7/8 in. x 13 3/8 in. (301 mm x 339 mm) plate size; 12 1/2 in. x 14 1/8 in. (317 mm x 359 mm) paper size
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistsback to top
Sittersback to top
- Edmund Burke (1729 or 1730-1797), Statesman. Sitter associated with 103 portraits.
- Charles James Fox (1749-1806), Whig statesman. Sitter associated with 298 portraits.
- King George IV (1762-1830), Regent 1811-19; Reigned 1820-30. Sitter associated with 182 portraits.
- William Robert Fitzgerald, 2nd Duke of Leinster (1749-1804), Irish Politician; MP for Dublin and Kildare. Sitter associated with 4 portraits.
- Richard Brinsley Sheridan (1751-1816), Dramatist and parliamentary orator. Sitter associated with 162 portraits.
- Edward Thurlow, Baron Thurlow (1731-1806), Lord Chancellor. Sitter in 36 portraits.
- Louis Weltje (1745-1810), Comptroller to the Prince of Wales. Sitter in 5 portraits.