by John Smith, published by Edward Cooper, after William Wissing
13 3/8 in. x 9 7/8 in. (340 mm x 250 mm) plate size; 14 1/8 in. x 10 1/2 in. (358 mm x 267 mm) paper size
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sitterback to top
- William Cecil, Second?] son of John Cecil, 5th Earl of Exeter. Sitter associated with 9 portraits.
Artistsback to top
- Edward Cooper (died 1725), Printseller. Artist associated with 168 portraits, Sitter associated with 3 portraits.
- John Smith (1652-1743), Engraver. Artist associated with 1178 portraits, Sitter in 4 portraits.
- William Wissing (1656-1687), Portrait painter. Artist associated with 147 portraits, Sitter associated with 3 portraits.
Related worksback to top
Exhibitions and displays
- Treason, Plots and Murder
From 26 May