4 of 73 portraits of Joseph Hume
attributed to Theodore Lane, published by George Humphrey
etching, published 30 April 1821
17 in. x 11 5/8 in. (405 mm x 294 mm) plate size; 18 7/8 in. x 11 3/4 in. (480 mm x 299 mm) paper size
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistsback to top
Sittersback to top
- Caroline Amelia Elizabeth of Brunswick (1768-1821), Queen of George IV. Sitter in 92 portraits.
- John Turner Flinn (Flynn) (circa 1791-1865), Seaman. Sitter associated with 4 portraits.
- Lady Anne Hamilton (1766-1846), Lady-in-waiting to Queen Caroline. Sitter associated with 8 portraits.
- Joseph Robert Hownam (active 1803-died 1859), Naval commander and Chamberlain to Queen Caroline. Sitter associated with 5 portraits.
- Joseph Hume (1777-1855), Doctor and politician; MP for Aberdeen Burghs, Middlesex and Montrose Burghs. Sitter associated with 73 portraits.
- Samuel Parr (1747-1825), Pedagogue and Whig pamphleteer. Sitter in 17 portraits.
- Sir Matthew Wood, 1st Bt (1768-1843), Lord Mayor of London. Sitter associated with 38 portraits.