5 of 8 portraits of Thomas Gainsborough
by Henry Meyer, published by T. Cadell & W. Davies, after John Jackson, after Thomas Gainsborough
stipple engraving, published 27 November 1810
14 5/8 in. x 11 1/2 in. (373 mm x 292 mm) paper size
Bequeathed by (Frederick) Leverton Harris, 1927
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sitterback to top
- Thomas Gainsborough (1727-1788), Portrait and landscape painter. Sitter in 8 portraits, Artist associated with 262 portraits.
Artistsback to top
- T. Cadell & W. Davies (active 1795-1817), Publishers. Artist associated with 234 portraits.
- Thomas Gainsborough (1727-1788), Portrait and landscape painter. Artist associated with 262 portraits, Sitter in 8 portraits.
- John Jackson (1778-1831), Portrait painter. Artist associated with 230 portraits, Sitter in 6 portraits.
- Henry Meyer (1782?-1847), Portrait painter and engraver. Artist associated with 278 portraits.