by Charles Picart, published by Lackington, Allen & Co, and published by Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme & Brown, after William Haines, after Gerlach Flicke
stipple engraving, published circa 1820
14 3/4 in. x 10 1/2 in. (375 mm x 266 mm) plate size; 16 5/8 in. x 12 in. (422 mm x 304 mm) paper size
Bequeathed by (Frederick) Leverton Harris, 1927
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sitterback to top
- Thomas Cranmer (1489-1556), Archbishop of Canterbury. Sitter associated with 44 portraits.
Artistsback to top
- Gerlach Flicke (active 1545-died 1558), Painter. Artist associated with 7 portraits, Sitter in 1 portrait.
- William Haines (1778-1848), Engraver and painter. Artist associated with 17 portraits.
- Lackington, Allen & Co (active 1815-1816), Publishers. Artist associated with 47 portraits.
- Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme & Brown (active 1815-1820), Publishers. Artist associated with 96 portraits.
- Charles Picart (circa 1780-circa 1837), Engraver, draughtsman and painter. Artist associated with 117 portraits.