2 of 2 portraits of Lord Henry John Spencer
by and published by John Jones, published by and after James Roberts
mezzotint, published 8 December 1788
17 3/4 in. x 21 3/4 in. (452 mm x 554 mm) paper size
Bequeathed by (Frederick) Leverton Harris, 1927
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sittersback to top
- Lady Elizabeth Harwood (née Peshall) (active 1788-1810), Wife of Sir Busick Harwood. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- Lady Elizabeth Spencer (1764-1812), Daughter of George Spencer, 4th Duke of Marlborough. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Lord Henry John Spencer (1770-1795), Diplomatist and 2nd son of 4th Duke of Marlborough. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- John Spencer (1767-1831), Son of Lord Charles Spencer. Sitter in 1 portrait.
Artistsback to top
Related worksback to top
Placesback to top
- Place made: United Kingdom: England, London (75 Great Portland Street, Marylebone, London)