1 portrait of Joseph Priestley
by and published by Thomas Holloway, published by Robert Wilkinson, published by Darling & Thompson, after William Artaud
line engraving, published 15 July 1795
15 1/4 in. x 11 1/4 in. (387 mm x 284 mm) paper size
Bequeathed by (Frederick) Leverton Harris, 1927
Click on the links below to find out more:
Artistsback to top
- William Artaud (1763-1823), Portrait painter. Artist associated with 19 portraits, Sitter in 2 portraits.
- Darling & Thompson (active 1791-1799), Engravers. Artist associated with 4 portraits.
- Thomas Holloway (1748-1827), Engraver. Artist associated with 31 portraits.
- Robert Wilkinson (active 1767-1827), Publisher. Artist associated with 60 portraits.
Placesback to top
- Place made: United Kingdom: England, London (Newington Green; Cornhill; Great Newport Street, Leicester Fields, London)